Winter Board Meeting: March 4 - 5, 2019
Legislative Rally: March 6, 2019
The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
Please click here to register. To book your hotel room, please contact Francesca Purcell at email@example.com.
Winter Board Meeting: March 4 - 5, 2019
The CropLife America & RISE Regulatory Conference is the preeminent scientific and technical forum for the pesticide industry and regulators. Speakers will provide technical and policy input on issues related to pollinators, ecological and human health risk assessment, endangered species risk assessment, MRLs and international trade, and much more. Come participate in interactive sessions and network with conference attendees. Click here to view the agenda.
To view conference fees, please click here.
To register, please click here.
To reserve your hotel room, please click here.
For current sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
2019 Government Policy Weekend: Friday, September 27 - Sunday, September 29
2019 Annual Meeting: Sunday, September 29 - Wednesday, October 2
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Stay tuned for more details!
Registration is now open for the 2018 CropLife America Government Policy Weekend in Amelia Island, Florida, at The Ritz-Carlton from September 21 – 23! Please click here to register. Please click here for the agenda.
For a limited time, we have an amazing rate at the beautiful Omni Amelia Island Plantation located just three miles from the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island.
Click here to book your group rates at our sister group hotel for the meeting. We're providing AM & PM shuttle service Saturday - Tuesday!
Series I, Salon 4 - What We’ve Learned, What We Need: The FIFRA/ESA Consultation Process
- Michael Dobbs, Bayer
- Steven Richardson, Wiley Rein LLP
- Jesse Roseman, Almond Board of California
- Scott Teed, Intrinsik
Series II, Salon 4 - Emerging Unmanned Aerial Systems Technology for Precision Ag
- Robert Blair, Three Canyon Farms
- Diana Marina Cooper, PrecisionHawk
- Jim Williams, JHW Unmanned Solutions LLC
Series I, Studio E - Application of Environmental Epidemiology in Risk Assessment and Decision-Making
Series II, Studio D - Charting a Path Forward for the Use of Population Modeling in Ecological Risk Assessment (ERA) of Pesticides
- Valery Forbes, University of Minnesota
- Nika Galic, Syngenta Crop Protection
- Amelie Schmolke, Waterborne Environmental, Inc.
Series II, Studio E - Trading Up: How Crop Protection Influences Agricultural Exports (and Vice Versa)
- Carmen Tiu, Corteva Agrisciences
- David Miller, U.S. EPA OPP, Health Effects Division
- Julie Chao, USDA Foreign Agricultural Service
Series III, Studio D - Novel Approaches for Assessing Inhalation Risk in Human Health Risk Assessments
Series III, Salon 4 - When Endangered Species Mitigation and Risk Management Meet: Perspectives on Outcome
Series III, Studio E - Establishing Tolerances and MRLs: Down in the Weeds
PANELIST PRESENTATIONS: Friday, April 27, 2018
Series IV, Salon 1-3 - Pollinator Protection Priorities
Series IV, Studio D - Toxicity Testing and Risk Assessment for Human Health Protection: How Should We Approach Globalization of the Agrochemical Market?
- Pat Bishop, Humane Society International/The Humane Society of the United States
- Kevin Leiner, Syngenta Crop Protection
- Anna Lowit, U.S. EPA OPP, Office of the Director
Series IV, Studio E - Challenges and Recommendations for Generating and Utilizing Higher-Tier Data in Ecological Risk Assessment and Risk Management of Pesticides
- Kevin Costello, U.S. EPA OPP, Pesticide Re-Evaluation Division
- Steven Levine, Monsanto
- Laura McConnell, Bayer
- Ed Odenkirchen, U.S. EPA OPP, Environmental Fate and Effects Division
Series V, Salon 1-3 - Other Ingredients and Their Roles in Crop Protection
- Richard Engler, Bergeson & Campbell
- Pasquale Falcigno, BASF
- Kerry Leifer, U.S. EPA OPP, Registration Division
- Elissa Reaves, U.S. EPA OPP, Health Effects Division
Series V, Salon 4 - State of Toxicology Assessment in Human Health Risk Assessments
Register now for the 2016 CropLife America Annual Meeting in New Orleans at The Ritz-Carlton from September 25 – 28!