Registration is now open for the 2018 CropLife America Government Policy Weekend in Amelia Island, Florida, at The Ritz-Carlton from September 21 – 23! Please click here to register. Please click here for the agenda.
For a limited time, we have an amazing rate at the beautiful Omni Amelia Island Plantation located just three miles from the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island.
Click here to book your group rates at our sister group hotel for the meeting. We're providing AM & PM shuttle service Saturday - Tuesday!
Series I, Salon 4 - What We’ve Learned, What We Need: The FIFRA/ESA Consultation Process
- Michael Dobbs, Bayer
- Steven Richardson, Wiley Rein LLP
- Jesse Roseman, Almond Board of California
- Scott Teed, Intrinsik
Series II, Salon 4 - Emerging Unmanned Aerial Systems Technology for Precision Ag
- Robert Blair, Three Canyon Farms
- Diana Marina Cooper, PrecisionHawk
- Jim Williams, JHW Unmanned Solutions LLC
Series I, Studio E - Application of Environmental Epidemiology in Risk Assessment and Decision-Making
Series II, Studio D - Charting a Path Forward for the Use of Population Modeling in Ecological Risk Assessment (ERA) of Pesticides
- Valery Forbes, University of Minnesota
- Nika Galic, Syngenta Crop Protection
- Amelie Schmolke, Waterborne Environmental, Inc.
Series II, Studio E - Trading Up: How Crop Protection Influences Agricultural Exports (and Vice Versa)
- Carmen Tiu, Corteva Agrisciences
- David Miller, U.S. EPA OPP, Health Effects Division
- Julie Chao, USDA Foreign Agricultural Service
Series III, Studio D - Novel Approaches for Assessing Inhalation Risk in Human Health Risk Assessments
Series III, Salon 4 - When Endangered Species Mitigation and Risk Management Meet: Perspectives on Outcome
Series III, Studio E - Establishing Tolerances and MRLs: Down in the Weeds
PANELIST PRESENTATIONS: Friday, April 27, 2018
Series IV, Salon 1-3 - Pollinator Protection Priorities
Series IV, Studio D - Toxicity Testing and Risk Assessment for Human Health Protection: How Should We Approach Globalization of the Agrochemical Market?
- Pat Bishop, Humane Society International/The Humane Society of the United States
- Kevin Leiner, Syngenta Crop Protection
- Anna Lowit, U.S. EPA OPP, Office of the Director
Series IV, Studio E - Challenges and Recommendations for Generating and Utilizing Higher-Tier Data in Ecological Risk Assessment and Risk Management of Pesticides
- Kevin Costello, U.S. EPA OPP, Pesticide Re-Evaluation Division
- Steven Levine, Monsanto
- Laura McConnell, Bayer
- Ed Odenkirchen, U.S. EPA OPP, Environmental Fate and Effects Division
Series V, Salon 1-3 - Other Ingredients and Their Roles in Crop Protection
- Richard Engler, Bergeson & Campbell
- Pasquale Falcigno, BASF
- Kerry Leifer, U.S. EPA OPP, Registration Division
- Elissa Reaves, U.S. EPA OPP, Health Effects Division
Series V, Salon 4 - State of Toxicology Assessment in Human Health Risk Assessments
Register now for the 2016 CropLife America Annual Meeting in New Orleans at The Ritz-Carlton from September 25 – 28!