In this section
Worldwide Crop Protection Organizations
CropLife America is included in a network of 8 international associations. Links to their websites can be found below:
- CropLife Africa Middle EastCropLife Africa Middle East, a member of CropLife International, represents the plant science industry and a network of national associations in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East. The "Plant Science Industry" includes manufacturers and distributors of crop protection products (pesticides) seeds and biotechnology products.
- CropLife AsiaCropLife Asia promotes the benefits and responsible use of crop protection and plant biotechnology products, as well as sound regulatory frameworks in support of sustainable agriculture in the Asia-Pacific region. CropLife Asia supports the work of 15 member associations and is led by member companies at the forefront of crop production research and development.
- CropLife CanadaCropLife Canada represents the manufacturers, developers, and distributors of plant science innovations – pest control products and plant biotechnology – for use in agriculture, urban, and public health settings. CropLife Canada supports innovative and sustainable agriculture in Canada, in cooperation with others, by building trust and appreciation for plant science innovations.
- CropLife InternationalCropLife International is a global federation representing the plant science industry. CLI addresses international developments in the area of crop protection (pesticides), biotechnology (GMOs) and sustainable agriculture. CLI is committed to the safe and responsible use of the industry's products in order to provide safe and abundant food as well as other benefits back to the consumer.
- CropLife Latin AmericaCropLife Latin America represent the Plant Science Industry, which researches, invents, develops, manufactures and commercializes agrochemical and biotechnology products and services, improving Latin America productivity and agricultural competitiveness.
- European Crop Protection AssociationECPA acts as the ambassador of the crop protection industry in Europe and represents the industry's European regional network. ECPA promotes agricultural technology in the context of sustainable development and, in doing so, seeks to build understanding of the industry’s role, contribution’s, and expand informed dialogue about our views, values and beliefs.
- Japan Crop Protection AssociationJapan Crop Protection Association(JCPA) is the non-profit organization of Japanese manufacturers, formulators and distributors of agricultural crop protection products. Representing more than 90 companies, JCPA members manufacture, sell and distribute 95% or more of such chemicals.